9/27/2005

Getting Some Hits

It looks like I've just hit the 400 hits mark on this blog. Technically, that's not very much, but I'm still happy, so DON'T RAIN ON MY PARADE. Anyway, as a completely futile incentive to encourage people to come to my blog, I have arranged a list of what I will do in the event that this website gains a certain number of hits. All of the following will be documented in the blog with photographs.

500 hits - I will post a picture of a fat man in a bathing suit.
1000 hits - I will eat an entire pineapple in one sitting.
2000 hits - I will paint my face black for a school day.
3000 hits - I will force my friend to eat "El Gigante," a 7-pound burrito.
5000 hits - I will go swimming in the water fountain at the mall.
10000 hits - I will go streaking down Franklin St.

If people have other suggestions for what to do at different hit marks, I will consider them and then reject them. Seriously though, I will streak.

1 comment:

CC Pearce said...

please don't post anything about Baker eating a giant burrito