9/08/2005

Philosowhat?



Philosophy is the biggest bullhonkey class I have ever taken. I'm sure there are valuable reasons for its existence, but none of them pertain to a business major like me. My professor says things like, "I've said an awful lot, but I really haven't said very much" and "I can prove that I am here, but I cannot prove that the professor to this class is here."

The other day in class he said something that I reacted to very immaturely. He asked the class if he was morally obliged to do p, referring to a variable which could mean anything. But I heard "morally obliged to do pee" and started chuckling because I thought that was absurd. The class turned and stared at me, and all I could do was blush like an idiot.

I'd tell you more, but I feel morally obliged to go pee.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

International weblogs competition launched
The 2nd annual international weblog awards competition - theBOBs, short for The Best of the Blogs - has been launched.
I can't get satisfaction, but you may find some here Deals, you never know

Anonymous said...

One time Michael Baker ate a really big burriot