10/04/2005

Hate Preachers

"You're just an ignorant, little girl." This quote is exactly what I heard as I was walking by the pit today (he wasn't talking to me). A series of hate/religious preachers were out in full force today preaching the good word of God, which according to them is that we are all ignorant homosexuals who are going to hell for watching sports.

I kid you not when I tell you that the preacher to whom I previously referred was carrying a sign that read, "You make me sick!" and then listed the categories of people that he hated. He hated a lot of people. My favorites include the following:
Effeminate Culture
People Who Talk to Their Pets More Than God
Jews from the Synagogue of Satan
Computer Freaks
Dykes on Bikes


I don't even know what Dykes on Bikes means. I guess if you're a dyke on a unicycle, that's ok. A dyke on a scooter... no big deal. But if you are a God-forsaken dyke on a bicycle, you are forever damned in the fiery fury that is Hell.

No comments: