9/09/2005

CHiPs!

My first venture in comedy this year has proven successful. CHiPs (Chapel Hill Players) is a comedy improvisation team on campus at UNC and I found out earlier today that I actually made the core performance group. This is a BIG deal for me, and already I have a show tomorrow. This group is full of amazingly clever people, so to be in it is a real honor. I hope I can maintain their high comedic reputation. Congrats to the other new guys - Jesse and Jared!

Next Show:
Carrboro Arts Center - 5:00 PM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS CC!!!!!!! That is SO awesome and I'm very proud of you! Okay I am back in Chapel Hill now after my retreat so PLEASE let's hang out. Hookah, anyone?

Love, Tracy

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You should try that Miles Davis joke to really impress them! haha! I will see you this weekend.
Betsy