9/11/2005

My First Bomb

Well, I was in my very first CHiPs show yesterday and it was really bad. I thought we were just OK, but after the show, every other person on stage came to the back room and acted like we sucked a fatty. So now I know what it is like to bomb.

I should have realized we were bombing when we were 15 minutes into the performance without laughter from the audience other than a few cheap cussing jokes. But the real clincher was when we said the word "spick" and had a Hispanic audience member get up and walk out of the room. Wow - that's a bomb.

Anyway, the future is bright. I have no justification for this, I'm just an optimist. CHiPs will have a show tomorrow (and I won't be there due to previous obligation), but I'm sure it will be better. We will ban racial slanders.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One time I saw Michael Baker eat a big burrito.