5/20/2006

To Frankfurt and Beyond

So on my flight to Frankfurt, Germany I fell asleep pretty quickly. And what did I wake up to? Some guy screaming "Help!" as someone literally passed out in the aisle beside me. The guy was okay. The last thing I remember before falling back asleep was some lady giving her prescription sleep medication to her neighbor (a stranger) who asked if she could try it.

As we arrived in Germany, I couldn't help but thinking one thing: This place smells like Pet Smart. It truly did. And since I had just buzzed my head, I walked cautiously through the airport aware of my neo-nazi haircut.

The soldiers in the airport have an interesting fashion sense. It appears they are still stuck in the trend of camouflage from 5 years ago... but not the normal one. I'm talking about the camouflage that is shades of blue so the only thing you could hide in is a cloudy sky.

New favorite word: Joop.
New goal: Figure out how to turn colons sideways and put them over the letter "u."
Next stop: Vienna, Austria

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

alt key+ 0252 = ΓΌ

gg on last comic standing