5/25/2006

Pain in the Rear

My crotch region hates me right now. Everything down there hurts from having the bike seat bounce underneath me for hours at a time. I think I would be in more comfort if someone had just swung a medieval mace into my butt. I think I'm getting more calloused though as we go on, so by the end of the trip someone probably will be able to hit me in the butt with a mace and I won't flinch.

Also, I used something called "Butt Butter" today to help lubricate everything so I don't hurt as much. It's not working, but it makes me feel like I'm sweating a lot.

Realization: with the umlauts over letters in German words, there is a whole new level of emoticons available. Check out the difference.

American emoticon - :o
German emoticon - ö

And this one is German with a big nose
ü

No comments: