5/17/2006

High Adventure

Here's the lowdown: last week I went scuba diving in Key Largo and today I'm leaving to go biking for two weeks from Vienna to Venice. Awesome.

There's more to come soon, but here's the gist of the scuba trip: Everyone was an idiot and kicked me in the face a million times with their fins while we were diving. And it was really beautiful and fun. And I had an allergic reaction to my dinner and broke out in rash one night.

Here is basically what will happen over the next two weeks: My dad is in shape and will dominate me every day on the bike. The only athletic thing I've done in the last month was to play a pick up game of kickball. And I also jumped up and down a lot after the season finale of The Office. And I will eat strange sausage-like things.

Cheers!

No comments: