8/30/2005

Pranked

I got pranked the other day by an evil girl who coincidentally shares my name but spells it incorrectly (Cece). We were both at a party with a lot of people who I did not know and she came up to me and asked me if I would dance with her friend because her friend was too afraid to ask me. I was like, "Yeah, ok. No problem." She said, "Great, his name is Daniel and he's right over there."

If I was in a cartoon, my first reaction would have been a giant bubble over my head filled with "??????" Then the next panel would have another balloon over my head with "^&(**#@#%*@#*@#$"

I told her to let me think about it while I tried to figure out a way to politely decline. In the meantime, she told Daniel that I wanted to dance with him too. Talk about awkward.

Long story short: there was no male-on-male dancing and Cece is a @#%&$#*@#.

No comments: