3/06/2006

New Jokes

I'm working on some jokes - corny one-liners to be specific. I'm going to leave three at a time. Please leave me some feedback via "comments" so I'll know which ones are garbage and which ones are glorious (if any).

1. Darwin’s theory of survival of the fittest is reinforced by the fact that there are no red-headed matadors.

2. Any sentence that begins with, “Not to brag or anything…” is definitely bragging. You hear people say things like, “Not to brag, but I got into Yale,” or, “Not to brag, but I ran a marathon.” You just don’t hear people saying, “Not to brag, but I brushed my teeth. It was no big deal.”

3. Road kill tends to be in the middle of the road. I imagine there must be a lot of drunk drivers or sober motorcyclists.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CC,

You have a blog. And there are jokes in it. With this I am well pleased.

Oh, and I liked joke #2 especially.

-Josh Sharp

Anonymous said...

I second Josh...#2...absolutely hilarious! -em