8/07/2006

Lollapalooza - Day 3

I can't express how great this last day was in words. I wish I had a series of appropriate hieroglyphics that expressed my feelings. So I will try to describe hieroglyphics to explain my feelings.

The Redwalls - A little boy kicking a soccer ball. A girl holding a lollipop. A pheonix.

The Benevento-Russo Duo
- Bongo drum. Bass drum. Cymbal. Smiley face.

Ben Kweller - A red mop. A Native American riding a bull. A red cheeseburger.

Andrew Bird
- A giant stage with eyelashes. An angel. A cure for cancer.

Matisyahu - A yarmulke. A hose spraying tulips with gentle drops of live-giving water. A goldfish.

Wilco
- A volcano. A sea of hands. A zeppelin. A hammock.

Broken Social Scene - A baby duck mounted on a wall.

Red Hot Chili Peppers - A pill with a smiley face (ecstasy). Fireworks. Clouds. A little Buddha.


What an amazing three days.

No comments: