6/02/2006

Dating Oprah

In a couple weeks I'm moving to Chicago for the summer. There I will be taking classes in comedy improvisation and will have an abundance of free time. To fill this free time I have made a list of SUMMER CHALLENGES that I will complete before August 15th.

These are the tentative goals:
1. Ask out Oprah on a date (without being snipered).
2. Get on stage with any band during Lollapalooza.
3. Streak somewhere crowded.
4. Bunjee jump.
5. Protest something.
6. Have acupuncture.
7. Have my fortune told and film it.

Specifics shall be added and more goals shall be listed. All the updates on my progress will be on this blogaroo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've decided that I get to add to your list of Summer Challenges (whether you like it or not haha) and since I'm paying half the rent you can't kick me out...or refuse to do the following:

1. Eat insane amounts of authentic German bratwursts in Lincoln Park and down them with beer...duhh!

2. Serenade a stranger on the steps of the Historic Water Tower (sober or obliterated...your choice...reminisce London & feed the birds while you're at it)

3. Attend the "World's Largest Block Party" in July!!!

4. Go to the Funky Buddha Lounge, I don't know...its got a weird name

5. Take Emily shopping on the Magnificent Mile all the time

6. Cook Emily pancakes on the weekends with chocolate chips

7. FORCE her to go bunjee jumping as well (seriously)